Covid-19

Henlo Assalamualaikum.

2020 supposed to be a great year for everyone. I'm pretty sure that everyone has planned what to do this year. As we all know, we only can plan, but God's plan is better. Covid-19 has attacked all around the world. Malaysia is no exception.

Now we are in the mid of July. 6 months passed without nothing. I don't know what did I do in the past 6 months. 

Alhamdulillah, the active case in Malaysia is 70 as for today. We are in the phase to flatten the curve. Malls are allowed to operate within normal operation hours, the school has opened to form 5 and now are slowly open to other levels, and so on. We have to adapt to the new norm. Wearing a face mask, social distancing, and scan QR code before entering any premises.

I have only spent 3 weeks in college and go physical class in uni this semester. I supposed to end my semester by June 2020. Due to Covid-19, the academic calendar has been amended. We have never got 5 weeks of mid-semester break. Usually only one week. But this time, all other impossible things become possible. We did have a 5-week semester break. Hence, this semester ended a bit late. I finished this semester in July, specifically 2 days ago.

This semester really challenging. With the online class, stacks of the assignment... I can't wait for this semester to end. Seriously. The vibe is different.

I have the final exam online. This semester, I got 4 papers. It should be 5, but as I mentioned everything is possible now. The Law subject is converted to take-home tests and given 24 hours to submit.

The maximum online exam is 2 hours. This semester I really hope that I pass all the subjects. All I can say is that this semester I barai... Sumpah tak tipu. Please pray for me.

Not only that, I only got a plus-minus of 5 days to rest after all the hectic days. This Monday, I will start my internship. Excited + nervous.

Due to Covid-19, many companies did not accept internship this year. I have applied for an internship placement since early in February for an internship in June. But all the companies that I applied mostly did not respond and if got response, it is either already full or did not accept new intern. I am really glad that this company which I will have my intern there replied to me super fast. I emailed them in the evening, and they replied to me that afternoon! From there I know that this company is the one and I'm not wrong in choosing them. And ofc they are not wrong in choosing me for an intern! hahaha

I am looking forward to work there. Wish me luck.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

layout?

Fake hope

Clever-clever squirrel jump, one day fall to the ground also