Time flies so fast
Hi Assalamualaikum.
My last post is on July, and now is December. Its been 5 months i haven't update this blog. Of course I do have a draft. It was on October. But i decided not to post it.
This year, the time flies so fast. I saw a meme in twitter. It says that this year is like January, February, March.... December. Also, some of them said can we postponed this year for another 4 weeks. We start over on 2021. Hahah twitter always have its own joke.
I just want to update that I actually managed to stay at college until my 4th year! wohoo. In my previous post, I did say that my application to stay college is rejected. However, I reapply and I choose another college. And I get! Previously I was in second college for 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 session. I think second college is a bit toxic because they are choosy and you know, peole who have the power and have that 'cable' will get to stay there. lol. Hence, I applied for royal. I stay there for 2019/2020 session. However, because of this covid I only manage to stay for sem 1 and sem 2 only for 3 weeks haha. because after that already online learning. After i complete my third year, I apply the college for the session 2020/2021 and guess what? I got it! Of course I applied to stay at royal because royal much more appreciate their student more than second did. I accepted the offer because i thought that we all can go back to college and uni on october. Nahh still online learning. So i had to withdraw because for what I pay if i am not staying there.
Now I am on my last year which is 4th year. I am in the 7th semester. Omg one more semester left. So far for this semester, the subject is okay. I still can bear the pressure. It is just that the fyp. Online learning is fun, but physical class is much more fun. I missed to ride around UM, go to the library.. The vibe is different. Online learning is okay for certain subject only. Like final year project, it is really not recommended because fyp you need to communicate face to face to avoid miscommunication. Yes, we can google meet, team, and so on but still it is different.
There are remaining 27 days left before we entering the new year 2021. I really hope that 2021 will bring more good news and i pray that we all can go through this hardship that we faced today in 2020. It seems that 2020 is not like what we all have been imagine. It is like the reflect of it. Also, do pray that i will be given a good heath as i am facing back problem. it really affect my life. And i really hope that from today onwards, i will have a clear skin. insyaAllah.
Comments
Post a Comment